SKI CALIFORNIA® GOLD PASS
32 Mountains. One Pass. Totally Shareable.
NEW SPRING PASS+! 2020-21 Ski California Gold Passes on sale MARCH 13, 2020! Buy your pass by April 30, 2020, and you can use it this season beginning April 13 and all of next season! While we continue to offer this promotion, we recognize that many of our resorts are closed until further notice or closed for the season. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about purchasing a Gold Pass.
GIVING BACK: For each 2020-2021 Gold Pass sale, Ski California will donate $50 to the High Fives Foundation, a California non-profit foundation focused on education and preventing life-changing injuries in outdoor sports.
The Ski California® Gold Pass is the ultimate and most exclusive pass to skiing, snowboarding, and cross-country skiing in California and Nevada. With just one pass, you or anyone with your pass can ski or ride at 32 downhill and cross-country resorts.
Here’s why the Gold Pass is a must for serious skiers and riders:
- Fully Transferable: The Gold Pass is the only season pass that is fully transferable. That means you can share it with friends, family or employees!
- The Most Resorts: The Gold Pass is the only season pass that gives holders access to 32 ski resorts in California and Nevada.
- Zero Blackout Dates: Passes are valid any time resorts are open for skiing and riding.
- Good for 50 days of access to EACH of 32 ski resorts.
- Speed: The Gold Pass has RFID and bar code technology that allows direct lift access at most resorts, including Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Sugar Bowl, Mountain High, Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe, Homewood Mountain Resort, Diamond Peak, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Boreal Mountain Resort, Soda Springs, and Bear Valley.
- Exclusive item! Only 100 Gold Passes available each season. Previous passholders have the right to renew each year.
Ski California® has partnered with Praxis Skis, a local custom ski manufacturer, to create an exclusive custom ski for Gold Pass purchasers. Praxis has created custom artwork only available on Ski California® skis. To preview the design, and see how you can customize these skis (you can choose from any Praxis models to build your skis), please click HERE. When you buy your pass you will have a chance to add skis to your purchase (one pair per Gold Pass purchase permitted). These skis retail for $1,200, but we are selling them with your Gold Pass for only $600. Sales of these custom skis are very limited, so buy yours with your Gold Pass today!
Photo credit: Sugar Bowl Resort
The Gold Pass is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Don’t delay; sales are very limited and we may sell out! If you do not wish to purchase online, you may also download the application and release here and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 415.997.4060, or mail it to: California Ski Industry Association, 1435 N. McDowell Blvd., Suite #104, Petaluma, CA 94954.
If you have any questions or you would like to be placed on an email list to receive information and updates on the Gold Pass program, please send an email with your information to email@example.com.